Our technical documentation assessment validates your conformance to international standards and best practice for technical documentation and drawings for regulated process industries. Our review includes project information management processes for document creation and transfer, review and approval cycles, redline mark-up, handover between project phases, as building, and final handover (“Documentation for Operation”)
We further assess the whole information lifecycle including processes for ownership and custodianship, cyclic review and approval, revision control, accessibility, document retirement and archiving.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- NORSOK Z-001 Documentation for Operation
- NORSOK Z-003 Technical Information Flow Requirements
- IEC 82045-1 Document management – Principles and methods
- ISO 11005 Technical product documentation – Use of main documents