Mergers and acquisitions pose a unique challenge for your information management strategy and system, but also offer a unique opportunity to review and streamline systems. Our experts will assess and consolidate information management frameworks, plan and implement information asset audits, identify continuing processes and electronic systems, cleanse and rationalise legacy data and migrate hard copy and soft copy information.
- Assessment of information management requirements
- Information management systems consolidation
- Strategy development for information transfer and consolidation
- Information inventory, transfer and consolidation to support findability and control
- Realization and exploitation of information assets during liquidations